Next May (2012) will be my 20th year in business! Many things have changed since 1992, but I have 10 specific things I’ve learned since I started my business that continue to help me succeed today.
10. Plan well and be organized.
9. Don’t do what you aren’t good at – find help!
8. Continuing Education is extremely important.
7. An empty checkbook is a great motivator.
6. Bill collecting can take some creativity.
5. NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK
4. Friends are more important than money.
3. Client Relationships really matter.
2. You can move a business across the country.
1. I’m braver than I thought!
to be continued…